Companies affected by hurricanes Harvey and Irma have begun submitting claims related to business interruption, flooding and other damage. Business-interruption claims are often complex, with direct physical damage usually a condition of coverage, and can take months or years to handle, according to industry experts.
- Commercial Insurance Rates Rise in Fourth Quarter January 15, 2018
- In Harvey’s wake, some worry about state insurer’s pace at paying claims from Ike December 12, 2017
- New Jersey Approves 5.1% WC Rate Decrease November 30, 2017
- Republicans Move Ahead on Flood Insurance Reform November 15, 2017
- Insurance Rates Rising Sharply in 2018 North American Commercial Property November 9, 2017
240 Commerce Drive Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Call: (720) 528-8900