People filing property and flood insurance claims in the wake of Hurricane Harvey need to collect visual evidence, such as photographs, to assist with their claims, PCI’s Robert Passmore says. “The flood program recommends that you actually take photos of what the inside of the house looks like” and then document what is being removed from the property, he says.
- Commercial Insurance Rates Rise in Fourth Quarter January 15, 2018
- In Harvey’s wake, some worry about state insurer’s pace at paying claims from Ike December 12, 2017
- New Jersey Approves 5.1% WC Rate Decrease November 30, 2017
- Republicans Move Ahead on Flood Insurance Reform November 15, 2017
- Insurance Rates Rising Sharply in 2018 North American Commercial Property November 9, 2017
240 Commerce Drive Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Call: (720) 528-8900