People filing property and flood insurance claims in the wake of Hurricane Harvey need to collect visual evidence, such as photographs, to assist with their claims, PCI’s Robert Passmore says. “The flood program recommends that you actually take photos of what the inside of the house looks like” and then document what is being removed from the property, he says.
- Insurers brace for business-interruption claims after hurricanes September 18, 2017
- Catastrophic Weather Events…..Trigger Insurance Companies to Raise Rates? September 15, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey ravaged cars and trucks — bad for drivers, good for automakers September 14, 2017
- Marines provide dealer training ground September 13, 2017
- Don’t get stuck with bad cars September 12, 2017
240 Commerce Drive Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Call: (720) 528-8900